The current School Community Council Meeting Agenda is within the attachment.
Kalihi Elementary School Home
REDESIGN Homepage gallery shuffle
Information regarding Kalihi Elementary's participation in Title I, Part A.
There are two important items attached here: 1. A letter and informational poster for Parents and Guardians from the Office of the Superintendent 2. A digital poster.
WASC Self-Study (2018) and Mid-Cycle Progress Reports are available here for viewing.
DOE technology support
The attached file announces the WIIN Project: Testing for Lead in Drinking Water at Schools and Child Care Facilities
Attached you may find a letter for Parents and Guardians regarding Water Testing.
REDESIGN Mosaic gallery images
- Computers for every student
- Schoolwide Positive Behavior Supports
- Field trips to enhance student learning
- Free breakfast and lunch for all students
- End of year Curriculum Fair where all students share their learning experiences with the greater school community
- After school extracurricular activities
- Intramural sports
- School-wide math and reading intervention
- Multiple community partnerships
- Student Council gives voice to all students on School Community Council
- Student performances throughout the year
- Partnerships with Farrington High School provide opportunities for our students to learn from their high school peers