Information regarding Kalihi Elementary's participation in Title I, Part A.
Kalihi Elementary School Home
REDESIGN Homepage gallery shuffle
There are two important items attached here: 1. A letter and informational poster for Parents and Guardians from the Office of the Superintendent 2. A digital poster.
WASC Self-Study (2018) and Mid-Cycle Progress Reports are available here for viewing.
DOE technology support
The attached file announces the WIIN Project: Testing for Lead in Drinking Water at Schools and Child Care Facilities
Attached you may find a letter for Parents and Guardians regarding Water Testing.
Together, as a school community, we will help our students achieve the Hawai'i State Standards.
REDESIGN Mosaic gallery images
- Computers for every student
- Schoolwide Positive Behavior Supports
- Field trips to enhance student learning
- Free breakfast and lunch for all students
- End of year Curriculum Fair where all students share their learning experiences with the greater school community
- After school extracurricular activities
- Intramural sports
- School-wide math and reading intervention
- Multiple community partnerships
- Student Council gives voice to all students on School Community Council
- Student performances throughout the year
- Partnerships with Farrington High School provide opportunities for our students to learn from their high school peers